Liverpool striker Fernando Torres says he is "committed to the club and fans" and is "looking forward to working with new Reds manager Roy Hodgson".
There had been speculation linking Torres, 26, with a move from Anfield ever since the club failed to qualify for this season's Champions League.
"I am looking forward to the challenge ahead," Torres told the club's website.
"My commitment and loyalty to the club and to the fans is the same as it was on my first day when I signed."
The Spain international, who returned to training on Monday after winning the World Cup in South Africa had been linked with a big-money move to Manchester City and Chelsea.
No comments:
Post a Comment